Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My baby's got a secret




Okay okay so I feel as though we've grown close over these last few blog entries, we've really gotten to know each other, so what I am about to admit may come as a surprise, but what the heck! I'm addicted to... shoes!! No really I know people say these sorts of things all the time, but in my case it's true. It started as a young girl when I would fit my size 4-5 foot in my aunt's size seven's! I would dream about the day I could strut around in a pair of pumps!! And then that day arrived... and I haven't stopped buying. In fact my family realizes my illness and even built me shelves and shelves in our storage room to house my "drugs" of choice! I'm making a move soon, to another residence, and of course I don't have the adequate closet space/shelves needed to store my lovelies, so I am afraid I will have to purge many of them, I will be going through a type of shoe withdrawal, and I am dreading the day! But am I alone? How many of you share my addiction? Send me your pics, so I don't feel so bad, I mean I feel like Robert Downey on crack but with shoes instead! But hey when the going gets tough...the tough go shopping!


Send me pics @ lizameris@rogers.com if you want them posted


No comments:

Post a Comment