Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lipstick Jungle

















OK OK so last year my boyfriend noticed that I was still going through SATC ( Sex and the city) withdrawal even after having watched seasons 1-6 over and over again. So he decided to download me a copy of a new show he heard about called "Lipstick Jungle". And thank goodness for boyfriends with great taste, because this is like my new favourite show ( well aside from LOST and DEXTER) but I like those for entirely different reasons!! I am sooooo in love with this show, if you do anything this year, watch this show, the first season DVD is now out so you can catch up quick before the new season starts September 24th!! OMG! My fav character is Victory Ford, played by Lindsay Price and if you do as you are told and watch, then my dear friends you will understand why, but if you are bad little kiddies then I've included photos...it's quite obvious it's her outfits!! FASHION darling FASHION!! p.s. the same creator of SATC, Candace Bushnell also wrote Lipstick Jungle! no wonder it's FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment