Monday, March 1, 2010

Just a Fad?

I am loving these retro style eyeglasses that I see everyone sporting lately. But as much as I want to lay down the dough and get a cool pair myself, I just can't bring myself to drop the cash for something that may go out of style? Nevertheless I love them and maybe I should just take the plunge...afterall if you love something enough it will never go out of style in your own eyes right?



While I try and convince myself of that, I may just check out some vintage shops and see if I can get a better price instead of buying new. Yes that is my reasoning and I quite like it. My inner monologue also wants me to remind all of you who live in the Toronto area that this coming Saturday March 6th there is going to be a vinatge clothing sale, you can find the flyer below:

No comments:

Post a Comment