Saturday, May 16, 2009

M.I.A.

Lately I've been missing in action from my love child "Vida Moda" and I can explain... If you follow my blog you know that I have 2, Vida Moda and Wallpaper, which brings me to my point,that I have been working on my new house, renovating, decorating etc,. Plus I've also been busy working on my book, that's right folks I am writing a book! So please pardon my lame excuses and lets get back to blog lovin'.

p.s. I also just recently bought a new bicycle after literally years without one, I am so excited to get back to cycling, all while reducing my carbon footprint! YAY! Okay I digress, but please check out this amazingly wonderful blog http://www.copenhagencyclechic.com/ you will be amazed at the beautiful bicycle culture that Copenhagen has created. I only wish Toronto could be a little more like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment