Sunday, October 4, 2009

A twisted mind...

Only from the morbid mind of director/filmmaker Tim Burton could we get such a stunningly visual pictorial. In this month's Harper's Bazaar the director morphs into stylist to reinterpret the latest fall trends from the runways. In true melancholic form he brings his quirky macabre eye to recreate the dark looks of the season and renew a few of his iconic movie characters looks. I wish I could afford any number of these twisted numbers for Halloween, alas a $ 3, 894 Louis Vuitton dress is just not in my price range! I wonder if my local costume shop still has the Edward Scissorhands ensemble available?



Edward Scissorhands inspired




The deathly puppet master


A little Donnie Darko?




Morticia Addams inspired




The corpse bride maybe?



No comments:

Post a Comment